Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Koala Diaper Changing Stations Weight Limit

we go!

My name is Raffaele Caruso, I'm 35 years old. In life, the criminal lawyer and I'm married to Daniela.
I've always been passionate about politics and some years have been active in the first Margaret today in the PD for the birth of which I am always busy.
currently collaborating with the provincial secretary Victor Rasetti mainly dealing with security, justice and bioethics issues However, a few months now my commitment is focused on the festival.
fact I was asked to be the first party responsible for the PD and I joined with enthusiasm.
In this blog so I would take my daily experience, the experience of a person who parties party had always lived as a spectator and that is now thrown into this great scene with the desire to contribute for a party where everyone can feel part of something actors and .
If you want to follow me in this trip will keep you updated on what happens, of course, from my vantage point that I will be happy to share with you and correct

Then we're off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment