Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tight Underwear Shrink

Day 7 - Politics: a helping hand to listen to the reality?


I know that is not elegant I dedicate a post to the discussion which I organized, I know that is not "politically correct" and I know that is not respectful to the other debates (to begin from yesterday's water, in where the issue was addressed in a competent and interesting). But if
been silent on the debate last night I should be silent on the spirit with which I approached the Party and with which the Party has largely been thought of, not only from me but from many of those that they have achieved.
The title was " policy in front of the inner dimension of man . Speakers Andrea Grillo , theologian, Maurizio Maggiani , writer, Borzani Luca, president of the Foundation for Culture and I moderate.
The idea was that the policy, for one evening, were to step back and listening to the reality you would put a particular reality, which is that of 'inner , maybe some struggling even to define as a reality . And instead
hope is realized and the speakers are better able to frame the issue:
interiority is a sphere that requires more staff, which is defined in the other and found that its oxygen . Man meaningful unless it is report and the streams of liberalism, which instead emphasized the inner separation as they reached their thrust and failed in their objectives.
I stop here to tell the debate because they are not able to bring back the emotions that each presenter has aroused. We talked about the fear of "freedom from ", the "freedom to " noting the difficulty to find that something to be free. We talked about the crisis of politics, his loss of credibility, the difficulty of politicians being what they say.
Maybe I was deluded and maybe I'm delusional. But yesterday I saw a Policy humble listen to those who had something real to say. And last night we came home with the conviction that man needs the other man and that this relationship is the ability for man to be happy.

I believe that this ability to play there is the germ of a hope. The hope that the return policy to deal with the true and authentic people.
And the fact that yesterday was the most watched debate between those that have been so far, tells me that perhaps that hope will bear fruit.
depends on us.
the next.
PS: photo head Alberto Carmagnani .

0 comments:

Post a Comment