ARE FINISHED HOLIDAY ....................
here I am, I'm back in office after 35 days of leave. time and 'past too quickly and now I found myself like in a nightmare, waking up at 6.00 "that damn awake ODIOOOOOOOO" to 7.33 I have already' stamped my card !!!!!!!!! !
during my summer I have not even got a needle in his hand, so I have nothing, high-power, to show you but I hope to refer back later.
work at home are over, but they are still in chaos' cause my new kitchen will come '"unless more smoothly" in the middle' September !!!!!!!!!!!!!! are still encamped, and after three months I really want once in a while 'order, this situation can no longer stand the' I feel too cluttered mind, and unfortunately, I already know 'will fail' to conclude anything good until 'persister' this chaos.
now I go to work 'cause I found a nice little' past due. Hello everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment