Friday, November 19, 2010

Is Mucus Dry Before Period

scissor fob exchange

less than a month ago, at the last meeting of the crosses we have organized an exchange of scissor fob, that 's what I prepared myself with the technique of hexagons,

the chain and' silver and and 'embellished with Swarovski crystals, I was not very happy because 'haim' choice of colors and not 'was apt, in fact, saw the tiny size of the hexagons (1 cm to the side) I had to choose fabrics in contrasting colors and shades of the same' result .... ? seems to have used a single fantasy !!!!!!!!!!!!!





this instead and 'what I caught myself,



the author and' laura and 'very good, and' stitched on a canvas sbrilluccicante yarn with a variation that goes 'from light blue to fuchsia, round and' finished with beads, which are considered you have or have not been lucky ????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment