Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are People In Japan Actually Molested On

Indoor, outdoor



Today I really need.
I made this collage (which, as usual, today I will return often in contemplation), which expresses a little bit of my need to "escape", travel with the mind to other places in the world, to all other homes, other colors, other corners of peace. A pout pourri of images, things of meaning, that sometimes it is difficult to explain in words.
I'm a little tired, and this morning did not begin in the very best.
Although it seems a heresy, after (and despite) having said wonders for my daughter, now talk a little bit of me. For, after all, the title of my blog speaks of "lights and shadows."
between inside and out here as I am now. With that feeling of being "torn," whenever I feel with my head away, it's a job to finish or a matter to be completed (a time I also listed a thing for my free time, but alas, Today this no longer exists).
And on the other end of the rope my daughter, her needs, normal, not too pretentious, but so at odds, sometimes with mine. How
say.
I feel "broken" in many things, I realize that many, many that try to achieve, so many that I begin and where I can not devote time. Projects that do not take shape. Ideas banging against a glass closed after deluded can fly. Breaks that never go to break. Days that are constantly changing, no evidence on which to rely.
Not because my daughter interrupts me in the literal sense, but because life goes on with new priorities that always distract me from everything from the most personal and important to the more mundane as the sauce on the fire that nearly one burns.
All this makes me very tired, very, very, very, very much.
Excuse the outburst.
With these words, the category "wonderful life" I stride today, but we must try. Peace is a journey, a serenity of mind, and all this is free, requires, sometimes, a bit of commitment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment