Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sympathy Gift For Loss Of Mother

Otto March's not a party

Today I have many things to do, and I do not know if I will find time to stop writing what I think. why do some re- Vival and I refer you to this article , a year ago. Certainly my thoughts are different today, but the beliefs are the same. That's why I will propose again, hoping that today is a day other than that in recent years has meant the March 8. I have many friends
brilliant bloggers who write about this today, of course, many others who are actively engaged in promoting this culture.
currently do not have time to walk around the web, but I know they are there.
The March 8 is not a feast is a day of commemoration and commitment against the terrible conditions in which women have always been. 's like a "celebration" is not religious, a day of reflection, of solidarity, a day when even a small gesture can do so much.
Help me to "build a culture of eight in March ": write it, raccontatelo to your families, your friends, your men. Tell everyone what the March 8, Tell your children, who are the men of tomorrow. Call it by its name: "International Women's Day" .
Let's make today is not a silly day out of the "transgression" or consumerism.
If you want to write on your blog, do it: take the banner, make a link at my initiative, and share. Let
mimosas on the branches, bring in your heart and your life, find a creative way, today, being a woman, a woman of honor.

To display the banner the html of your page copy the code below

I also speak:
Lalaurie
Simplymamma
MammaFelice

I'll be glad to add links on the topic tells me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment