Today my post is here .
I thought for a long, long time and now I do, that the most important thing I would do to teach my daughter to love life.
And every day that passes I realize that the opposite is true : is she who is teaching me . because there is nothing greater than a child in an intense and genuine love for every day of his life .
And I read it in his eyes, when she wakes up smiling, as she falls asleep satisfied.
I thought for a long, long time and now I do, that the most important thing I would do to teach my daughter to love life.
And every day that passes I realize that the opposite is true : is she who is teaching me . because there is nothing greater than a child in an intense and genuine love for every day of his life .
0 comments:
Post a Comment