Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pokemon Snap Sixtyforce Emulator Problems

Body (I) speaks

Hello belly.
You're finally coming back to "soft" after a long period of insensitivity. You
that maybe you could start to go smaller.
And instead I continue to cover, ignore, not to cure.
Sometimes "by mistake", I happen to stop and think. Sometimes I think that maybe you'll return to "normal."
An intervention that I was not expecting a result that did not know existed.
And we're going to take (all) a year and a half from that day: I, you and Bry.
I know that something is still wrong: it is to arrange, retrieve, straight and narrow path ... I know that something has to go back to the right place "between you and me."
I wish I could say "return", especially when I look at my photos a few years ago (and certainly not for aesthetics, but for the living to remember everything that brings with it) with the uncertainty of what no longer is. Actually I should ask you: "come back?" And no one can
know the future, we can only build it. But I do know that the past does not come back: I'll have to find new ways to re-invent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment