Thursday, January 13, 2011

What To Know About Wic In Ca

Me, Myself, and I

scattered remarks on my first gig after more than two years: the music is the sea that unites and divides people. And it's that universal language that starts with the beat of the heart, and gives the rhythm to life.
Too many people in a room, meeting with the sole intention of having fun, when you're rusty in the gears of happiness, you feel something really weird, like a film that looks behind a screen: a feeling of family and out of place are mixed together, and do not know if comfortable stay there or not.
Motherhood (Parenthood in general) is for me a wonderful loop: that bless you, thank you for teaching me that, but when I go out of my usual daily scripts, and breathe some air, it makes me realize that there are parts me, things I can do, the roles that I play, which shrank when not in use, and which also represent me greatly, and I complement each other, and as if I'm committed to "integrate" these parties now suffer, and my fault for knocking on my door so too faint to be heard.
I am no longer what it once was: in front of notes as those of yesterday, when I was a free person not know it was and who could not use his freedom, I might have escaped. And instead in a surrealistic way, out of any tonal scheme, I and my soul, sitting in that space, we felt the new measure our borders widened when he broke into the Life within us, changing our measures of 'existence (in my case the waist). This strange feeling of large things where once I would narrow it made me face up to (my) reality.
Take the time to themselves, take some time to myself, is an effort that, like the gym, I is hard to start, but when you put me there, paradoxically, I come out refreshed and full of desire to start over. More and deeper
followed. But today I have a goal important to arrive at the end of day rest after doing the shopping, cooked and cleaned house for a dear person who comes to visit me from Far Far Away (as a story to my daughter). And this is a goal of life, teaching me to become a different person.
Today, outside, the sun shines. And I'm with myself as with a friend I have not seen for a long time, and that I want to re-learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment