Things that make me happy:
exercises polarity.
I woke up ill, and a great need for romance or I do not know how best to define it.
E 'Monday, starting the diet, I have a lot of projects to be started and a lot of confusion.
why urge the category "wonderful life".
seems incredible, but build a dream image makes me feel better already.
rifarvi If you feel like your eyes and dream a little, you also go here from which I loosely based on a selection of images.
And if you leave your dreams in the comments, to brighten your day, I can dream with you.
- my daughter laughing with her father
- a sunny day
- cake turned out well
- the scent of sugar
- the wrens in my yard
- the elegance of the trees
- walk in the countryside
- the scent of the sea
- hope that one day I will have my dream home
- perseverance of nature
- invite my friends
- the ride at sunset sand evening
- lie in the grass
- travel
exercises polarity.
I woke up ill, and a great need for romance or I do not know how best to define it.
E 'Monday, starting the diet, I have a lot of projects to be started and a lot of confusion.
why urge the category "wonderful life".
seems incredible, but build a dream image makes me feel better already.
rifarvi If you feel like your eyes and dream a little, you also go here from which I loosely based on a selection of images.
And if you leave your dreams in the comments, to brighten your day, I can dream with you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment