as it may be included among the subjects sufficiently frivolous, not particularly noteworthy, and the themes for those who are obsessive-haunting around people on a diet, the argument food these days stands in my thoughts. In other words, I'm warning you: you might want to turn around and leave this page.
Perhaps, the argument that more food should I say the argument measure. The theme is
measure everything to return to just measure . A measure lost in time, a measure to which to return, or should I say to find, in the sense that what (if I) will take up now, it will not be the same as before.
I'm talking about metaphors, in a sense.
that is not only a matter of inches, numbers, pounds, but find a new way of being after the existential upheaval comparable to a kind of big-bang, from which are over and start new things. Subtitle: motherhood.
On the other hand, the extra pounds, when there are only a bit of bacon, is a theme that unites many posts (I would say post-post in my case) pregnancies, and in some cases are not just a matter of "aesthetics" (without wanting to trivialize its importance and aesthetic), but has deeper roots that can be found in a concept of transformation ... radical.
In my case, a series of events "physiological", but also other, led me to become a person "different", very different (this time I mean physically) than I was before pregnancy. We say ... two or more in three sizes. There are many, yes, but I was pretty skinny before. Life from sports, hard work, personal care ... bah.
Yes, I would say just "meh." The result of a balance that I had built in recent years, he gave me a great sense of well being, and suddenly the pregnancy (too sudden she) has deconstructed. Well, maybe not so much the pregnancy, which have remained fairly consistent, but after.
That life is not back to normal.
Those rhythms have changed.
That world who suddenly became unknown and far away from what was known.
I do not know why I'm talking about this today. I'm making a great effort in these early days of the diet, and many times I tried to start, the last year and a half, but many things have gone wrong. Then I could not continue, something failed, I could not "get back on a diet." For a long time I felt that his mind "there was."
So what I write today is something elusive and not yet fully understand, that quid that makes me fear of loss is felt at the same time that is taken spring "I want to do a diet . Which, incidentally, I'm really doing.
It seems a sign of change are just a few days, but I have a feeling, or should I say I want the feeling that this time is different.
I'm afraid not.
I desire to leave behind the big-bang, and find myself. Different, perhaps with a new measure, but at least once myself (better late ever!).
I do not think there's ever a just measure of things, if not one dictated by their own feelings and inner wellbeing. That's why I do not have to lose pounds, numbers reach statistical standards to which they subscribe. The goal is, this time, my well-being. This makes my "journey" a little bit uncertain, but, you know ... are only the fifth day!
Perhaps, the argument that more food should I say the argument measure. The theme is
measure everything to return to just measure . A measure lost in time, a measure to which to return, or should I say to find, in the sense that what (if I) will take up now, it will not be the same as before.
I'm talking about metaphors, in a sense.
that is not only a matter of inches, numbers, pounds, but find a new way of being after the existential upheaval comparable to a kind of big-bang, from which are over and start new things. Subtitle: motherhood.
On the other hand, the extra pounds, when there are only a bit of bacon, is a theme that unites many posts (I would say post-post in my case) pregnancies, and in some cases are not just a matter of "aesthetics" (without wanting to trivialize its importance and aesthetic), but has deeper roots that can be found in a concept of transformation ... radical.
In my case, a series of events "physiological", but also other, led me to become a person "different", very different (this time I mean physically) than I was before pregnancy. We say ... two or more in three sizes. There are many, yes, but I was pretty skinny before. Life from sports, hard work, personal care ... bah.
Yes, I would say just "meh." The result of a balance that I had built in recent years, he gave me a great sense of well being, and suddenly the pregnancy (too sudden she) has deconstructed. Well, maybe not so much the pregnancy, which have remained fairly consistent, but after.
That life is not back to normal.
Those rhythms have changed.
That world who suddenly became unknown and far away from what was known.
I do not know why I'm talking about this today. I'm making a great effort in these early days of the diet, and many times I tried to start, the last year and a half, but many things have gone wrong. Then I could not continue, something failed, I could not "get back on a diet." For a long time I felt that his mind "there was."
So what I write today is something elusive and not yet fully understand, that quid that makes me fear of loss is felt at the same time that is taken spring "I want to do a diet . Which, incidentally, I'm really doing.
It seems a sign of change are just a few days, but I have a feeling, or should I say I want the feeling that this time is different.
I'm afraid not.
I desire to leave behind the big-bang, and find myself. Different, perhaps with a new measure, but at least once myself (better late ever!).
I do not think there's ever a just measure of things, if not one dictated by their own feelings and inner wellbeing. That's why I do not have to lose pounds, numbers reach statistical standards to which they subscribe. The goal is, this time, my well-being. This makes my "journey" a little bit uncertain, but, you know ... are only the fifth day!
With the opportunity to ask for public apology to those who are close to the monotony of my speeches, now really mono-thematic. I mean in my defense only two things: the first is that I need support, the second is that a diet takes away a lot of mental energy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment