Dear ChristmasHamper,
I've written many times in my life, but I do not know when was the last time I did.
Some of them have made my wishes. Others do not.
And I've never understood why some "things" (not just objects) that I needed so much, you did not get you.
I asked you to get rid of the unhappiness you have not done.
I asked you to remove Death: you did not.
I asked you to replace the things you did not.
writing, writing, in my mind and in my heart, but they never answer my letters, and my "mailbox" was left blank.
I asked you to give me a better world in this world worth giving birth to a son, and I did not want the children, because already I felt too much pain, too much pain, too many scars on my skin reminded me that this Life is difficult, and not sparing anyone.
And in the last two years for me, things are even worse.
Then one day, I realized: I tried to answer letters, without looking, and I did not see your answers speak a language that, as the Little Prince, is invisible to the eye.
I thought the solution would not want to cry anymore, and instead I did not know that there were many tears, more hot, and emotion.
ChristmasHamper Dear, I thought I would not have written this year, I was sure that I would not have done: for one simple reason, this year I have everything I need, this year for the first time I am happy, this' years my wishes are carried out. Then I read
Barbara, and I changed my mind. I thought I'd write a different letter this year.
Dear Santa, I have not
requests for you. And not because the world is fine as is, or because there are things to be solved, or a future improvement. In fact, I believe that the situation here, has never been as tragic as it is now.
However, in the silence of the little things, where the heart finds its morning and is refreshed , I want to write a letter of thanks.
Thanks for the smiles of my daughter, trees silhouetted against the sky, the flight of birds, the sound of the waves, the smell of freshly cut grass, and that comes from good food, thanks for the music, notes, for wind noise and the laughter, thanks for the disorder, in the face of the people on the street, for the opportunity I have to feel my legs and walk.
Thanks for (re) taught the ability to amaze me.
Thank you for everything I missed that little by little I discovered I did not need at all. Thank you for everything you gave me, which made room for new things that have enriched my life.
Thank you for the pain, the tears, the smiles, for the sleepless night to the screams of anger and fatigue, for the moments when I fell down, for the suffering they have gradually awakened my body, my mind, my soul desensitized and numb, and all the things I have unlocked the secrets of the world who are daily before our eyes and not look at them.
Thank you for the smell of Life, who arrived the first time I smell my daughter in the delivery room, and although I always got different, and different parts, I have never left.
ChristmasHamper, I do not know if you can do something for the future of our children, that is what worries me most at this time. I think if you can, you do, and try to satisfy those who at this time I ask earnestly.
Today, for you, my thanks to rising calm, the serenity of those who experienced the storm, and came out different from what you had entered.
accompanied me, and all those who have the task of teaching the lives of men and women of tomorrow and help us to reveal them, but especially to ourselves, the secret of (small-large) happiness. Leads to all the message of Saint Exupery "to all the great kids that have been but not if it resemble more ': that the world seen through the eyes of a child is not motivated by passion and interest, is a magical place to live an extraordinary adventure of life.
I've written many times in my life, but I do not know when was the last time I did.
Some of them have made my wishes. Others do not.
And I've never understood why some "things" (not just objects) that I needed so much, you did not get you.
I asked you to get rid of the unhappiness you have not done.
I asked you to remove Death: you did not.
I asked you to replace the things you did not.
writing, writing, in my mind and in my heart, but they never answer my letters, and my "mailbox" was left blank.
I asked you to give me a better world in this world worth giving birth to a son, and I did not want the children, because already I felt too much pain, too much pain, too many scars on my skin reminded me that this Life is difficult, and not sparing anyone.
And in the last two years for me, things are even worse.
Then one day, I realized: I tried to answer letters, without looking, and I did not see your answers speak a language that, as the Little Prince, is invisible to the eye.
I thought the solution would not want to cry anymore, and instead I did not know that there were many tears, more hot, and emotion.
ChristmasHamper Dear, I thought I would not have written this year, I was sure that I would not have done: for one simple reason, this year I have everything I need, this year for the first time I am happy, this' years my wishes are carried out. Then I read
Barbara, and I changed my mind. I thought I'd write a different letter this year.
Dear Santa, I have not
requests for you. And not because the world is fine as is, or because there are things to be solved, or a future improvement. In fact, I believe that the situation here, has never been as tragic as it is now.
However, in the silence of the little things, where the heart finds its morning and is refreshed , I want to write a letter of thanks.
Thanks for the smiles of my daughter, trees silhouetted against the sky, the flight of birds, the sound of the waves, the smell of freshly cut grass, and that comes from good food, thanks for the music, notes, for wind noise and the laughter, thanks for the disorder, in the face of the people on the street, for the opportunity I have to feel my legs and walk.
Thanks for (re) taught the ability to amaze me.
Thank you for everything I missed that little by little I discovered I did not need at all. Thank you for everything you gave me, which made room for new things that have enriched my life.
Thank you for the pain, the tears, the smiles, for the sleepless night to the screams of anger and fatigue, for the moments when I fell down, for the suffering they have gradually awakened my body, my mind, my soul desensitized and numb, and all the things I have unlocked the secrets of the world who are daily before our eyes and not look at them.
Thank you for the smell of Life, who arrived the first time I smell my daughter in the delivery room, and although I always got different, and different parts, I have never left.
ChristmasHamper, I do not know if you can do something for the future of our children, that is what worries me most at this time. I think if you can, you do, and try to satisfy those who at this time I ask earnestly.
Today, for you, my thanks to rising calm, the serenity of those who experienced the storm, and came out different from what you had entered.
accompanied me, and all those who have the task of teaching the lives of men and women of tomorrow and help us to reveal them, but especially to ourselves, the secret of (small-large) happiness. Leads to all the message of Saint Exupery "to all the great kids that have been but not if it resemble more ': that the world seen through the eyes of a child is not motivated by passion and interest, is a magical place to live an extraordinary adventure of life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment