I copied all these words (by clicking on the picture opens the original, more readable) only to realize what my Brioscina says. All these sounds are combined into a sequence of words that are even whole speeches: of course, to interpret, but looking at it, and following his incredible gesture, of course.
not know yet and is already talking chatterbox. To be one who for 15 months and 20 days has not uttered a few sounds (think "will never speak" and now "Make him shut up!") Is not bad.
This is the measure of time passing, and seeing her interact with us is something extraordinary.
I do not think that these days the time that has passed, and as I was just a year ago. I can not forget the pain, fatigue, frustration, but this gives me new strength, new life, new happiness.
There are times when I feel really tired. So tired. Too tired.
I think about what I was, to my self, how much time I spent alone, to organize and manage my work and I think what I am now, it is difficult to schedule even shopping at the Supermarket, and, conversely, to that are no longer alone.
Here, today, it is almost Christmas, I reflect on the meaning of family, my family, and the sense of loneliness that I knew well in my life.
A child forces you to challenge in a way that only those who pass know: it will be presumptuous, "class" (if one can devise a parenting "class"), categorizing, but I feel that only those who have shared some of my experience can fully understand.
When I say I'm a different person, but to a couple of years ago no longer exists, someone says, "imagine! Always you !"... but no.
Every little thing of my day now has a different meaning for this tiny creature a few inches of softness is turning everything: my plans, my days, my sense of living.
I begin to feel a great need for the essential that I never really belonged. I want to give all that is useless I have accumulated over a lifetime, I want to clear out closets, basement, and daily life, and if anything I want-to-riconomiciare.
When I look at her and see her smile I think my whole world is that round little face.
Yesterday a flock of seagulls has left the coast too windy to seek shelter inland. And my daughter, who loves gulls, he could see close to home, even if we are not close to the sea. I said "look, look up, there are seagulls!"
In a brief moment I saw his questioning eyes, then curious, and then open up in a wonderful smile because he had seen them fly.
I had never been a happy person, I had never been able to see the little things.
Now I'm even learning to speak the language of life.
Now I know that happiness is in essence, and for too long been the essential thing is invisible to my eyes and my heart.
Even in this difficult world (which is falling apart), Living is an extraordinary adventure when you have to teach the life of a child.
not know yet and is already talking chatterbox. To be one who for 15 months and 20 days has not uttered a few sounds (think "will never speak" and now "Make him shut up!") Is not bad.
This is the measure of time passing, and seeing her interact with us is something extraordinary.
I do not think that these days the time that has passed, and as I was just a year ago. I can not forget the pain, fatigue, frustration, but this gives me new strength, new life, new happiness.
There are times when I feel really tired. So tired. Too tired.
I think about what I was, to my self, how much time I spent alone, to organize and manage my work and I think what I am now, it is difficult to schedule even shopping at the Supermarket, and, conversely, to that are no longer alone.
Here, today, it is almost Christmas, I reflect on the meaning of family, my family, and the sense of loneliness that I knew well in my life.
A child forces you to challenge in a way that only those who pass know: it will be presumptuous, "class" (if one can devise a parenting "class"), categorizing, but I feel that only those who have shared some of my experience can fully understand.
When I say I'm a different person, but to a couple of years ago no longer exists, someone says, "imagine! Always you !"... but no.
Every little thing of my day now has a different meaning for this tiny creature a few inches of softness is turning everything: my plans, my days, my sense of living.
I begin to feel a great need for the essential that I never really belonged. I want to give all that is useless I have accumulated over a lifetime, I want to clear out closets, basement, and daily life, and if anything I want-to-riconomiciare.
When I look at her and see her smile I think my whole world is that round little face.
Yesterday a flock of seagulls has left the coast too windy to seek shelter inland. And my daughter, who loves gulls, he could see close to home, even if we are not close to the sea. I said "look, look up, there are seagulls!"
In a brief moment I saw his questioning eyes, then curious, and then open up in a wonderful smile because he had seen them fly.
I had never been a happy person, I had never been able to see the little things.
Now I'm even learning to speak the language of life.
Now I know that happiness is in essence, and for too long been the essential thing is invisible to my eyes and my heart.
Even in this difficult world (which is falling apart), Living is an extraordinary adventure when you have to teach the life of a child.
0 comments:
Post a Comment