A mother never knows what the future of his son.
Spera, and when he thinks his heart trembles.
In a fragile and uncertain world, one wonders what will leave them, and teach.
I teach my daughter to be happy.
If all the stars in the world at one point were down
A host of stars and a white powder discharged from the sky, the sky without his eyes, shine.
If all the world's people without any reason to get up the head and flew
Without their casino, that painful noise, land-poor non-heart beating faster.
I always miss the rubber band to hold up the pants so the pants at the time most beautiful I go down, like a dream
finished, a major dream, a friend betrayed-even I have been betrayed but I do not care anymore-
Between the darkness of the sky and white bald heads, our words move tired we do not understand most
But I want to talk, I want to hear, continue to behave badly and then not do it anymore.
Ah, happiness, about which the night train travel,
know that you will spend, but as always in a hurry you will not stop. It would swim
take it slow, get carried inside two big eyes, maybe blue
for having to leave through a sea of \u200b\u200bmedieval combat a cross-eyed dragon, but dragons now there are not any more.
Maybe that's why dreams are so white and pale and tired bouncing between the antennas read the various TV
And we return home, bring elegant gentlemen, cease talking, all applauding, not wanting them more
If this world is a world of cardboard, just nothing to be happy, maybe a song or who knows ...
If not the case to close their eyes, and even when, after you closed your eyes, you do not know what will.
Ah, happiness, on the night train which will travel
know it will pass but as always in a hurry you will not stop ...
I know it will pass quickly, but as always you never stop.
Tiromancino-cover Lucio Dalla
Spera, and when he thinks his heart trembles.
In a fragile and uncertain world, one wonders what will leave them, and teach.
I teach my daughter to be happy.
If all the stars in the world at one point were down
A host of stars and a white powder discharged from the sky, the sky without his eyes, shine.
If all the world's people without any reason to get up the head and flew
Without their casino, that painful noise, land-poor non-heart beating faster.
I always miss the rubber band to hold up the pants so the pants at the time most beautiful I go down, like a dream
finished, a major dream, a friend betrayed-even I have been betrayed but I do not care anymore-
Between the darkness of the sky and white bald heads, our words move tired we do not understand most
But I want to talk, I want to hear, continue to behave badly and then not do it anymore.
Ah, happiness, about which the night train travel,
know that you will spend, but as always in a hurry you will not stop. It would swim
take it slow, get carried inside two big eyes, maybe blue
for having to leave through a sea of \u200b\u200bmedieval combat a cross-eyed dragon, but dragons now there are not any more.
Maybe that's why dreams are so white and pale and tired bouncing between the antennas read the various TV
And we return home, bring elegant gentlemen, cease talking, all applauding, not wanting them more
If this world is a world of cardboard, just nothing to be happy, maybe a song or who knows ...
If not the case to close their eyes, and even when, after you closed your eyes, you do not know what will.
Ah, happiness, on the night train which will travel
know it will pass but as always in a hurry you will not stop ...
I know it will pass quickly, but as always you never stop.
Tiromancino-cover Lucio Dalla
0 comments:
Post a Comment