Friday, December 31, 2010

Rotel And Velveeta And Chicken Commercial

GOOD YEAR


images
Happy New Year to all!
I dedicate this poem

I only hope that the more 'do not have. I wish you time to have fun and laugh, if you employ it well, you get something.
I wish you time to make your and your thinking, not only for yourself but also to give it to others.
I wish you time, not to rush and run, but time to be happy.
I wish you time, not only to spend it, I wish you time because you will remain: time to time to surprise you and trust and not just to watch the clock.
time I wish to touch the stars and time to grow, to mature.
time you wish, to hope and to love again. Has no more 'sense putting it off.
hope you find time for yourself, your life every day, every hour you as a gift. I wish you time for forgiveness. I hope you have time, time for life.
(Poetry of Native Americans)

0 comments:

Post a Comment